Maximum participation of ASTC members is essential for meeting the goals of the challenge. ASTC member institutions that offer programs meeting any of the following criteria can sign up today:
- Programs should serve youth ages 10 — 19.
- Programs must provide at least 6 hours of hands-on STEM learning and/or skills development.
- STEM professionals or educators should be involved as mentors.
- Programs should focus on encouraging participants to pursue STEM studies and/or careers.
- Limit student-to-staff ratio to 25:1 to maximize program impact
Our Programs' Impact (Number of hours)
Help us reach our goal of 2 million hours